John of War John of War

"FOR A WEEK............ FOREVER!!"

This is the best.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I love this

This game completes The Room experience. I've watched the movie several times and have loved every minute of it. I went and saw a screening of the film at a local theater with a group of friends - best movie experience EVER! I cannot thank you and Tommy Wiseau enough.

Runaway (Under_Skor Remix) Runaway (Under_Skor Remix)

Jesus Christ

It was so awesome how you were able to blend Dubstep, Drumstep and Drum & bass together in one track (the transitions were so fluent). Your synths have a lot of texture and it gives the track a lot of energy. This is great. 5/5 10/10

UnderSkor responds:

U r 2 qute

-_connected_- -_connected_-

I liked the Chill part.

I really liked the ambience in the beginning and the percussion picked it up nicely. I'm just not sure if the kick you used was right for the beginning. I'm not sure if I liked the song after it picked up, perhaps you could've kept it laidback and it would've been fine like that. Again, it's only my opinion. Good job.

-Ghosts Invade- -Ghosts Invade-

Decent.

I'm not sure what to think of this track. I like the sub-bass, but I feel as though it may need more. I like the drums, but they kind of feel rushed. I like the work you did with the vocal samples, but I'm not sure if they have enough presence. Overall, I think this track could use more mid-high ranged synths or FX to balance it all out. That's just my opinion. Good job.